Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feb Recap

All in all, February was good to me. I played 3 more sessions since my last post. -993 -997 and +1940. This brought me to a total of 66.25 hours played for total earnings of 5253 at 79.29/hr. If I had not played that last session on the 28th, I would've been running at 55ish/hr for the month which is way more reasonable, but running well is always welcome.

I realize that these posts are ridiculously long for anyone to just randomly read so I'll try to keep the posts more brief I suppose. I decided yesterday that I need to start putting names to faces so I can recognize playing styles more easily. I recognize faces, but often times I don't remember which face played what hand this way from the hands that I remember. I figure putting names to my past hands will help me remember how they play. Currently I just sit, I see old faces, but its like starting over again on the observations because I don't remember how they play. I just stereotype, which works, but is not the best when I have so many hands against these players.

No comments:

Post a Comment